menegoz

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
martyloz99

menegoz

Postby martyloz99 » 05 Jul 2005, 01:07

Does anybody know where I would look for a birth for a Franco Menegoz born in the north venice region in 1940 - 1941 thanks

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: menegoz

Postby ricbru » 05 Jul 2005, 01:37

Hello,
in italy the access to civil records before 70 years only to people who has the right of that civil records (ex:you can get your own birth record, not somebody else birth record).
Anyone can access anyone civil records older than 70 years.
That is what the italian law says

I hope it helps, bye ricbru

martyloz99

Postby martyloz99 » 05 Jul 2005, 03:23

thanks for the info. would I be able to look for menegoz family born in 1935 and before thanks again

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 30 Jul 2005, 19:56

I wish let you know that
today I received an email by martyloz99 (in previous contact I already found the just trace, the just person again living), well:

they went here in Italy and my record was perfectly just, so found .... great happiness, why this story was wonderful, so now, an son, after 40 years, know the father...
this is an wonderful story http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/8190 ... lio1pf.jpg
I'm happy that God used me for help...
just for let you know....
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Postby wldspirit » 31 Jul 2005, 11:44

Bella..... :D
I said before.......you are an Angel sent from above!!!!!!!!
wldspirit
Lisa

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 31 Jul 2005, 14:16

Thanks Lisa, but really this is an wonderful story, many joy's crying yesterday for me....kisses, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Postby JamesBianco » 31 Jul 2005, 16:35

What a heartwarming story...I found my birthfather and met him for the first time when I was 20. I am so very happy for you martyloz99.

:) Jim

martyloz99

Postby martyloz99 » 23 Oct 2005, 21:17

Suanji you are truly wonderful. I am in Aviano again to stay with my father I want to spend as much time as I can with him.I am here to celebrate my 40th birthday and what a way to spend it but with my father. You have made many people happy but most happy is my father and me. I cannot begin to thankyou enough you are a special kind of person and there is not many people like you THANKYOU again. x x x

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 23 Oct 2005, 22:02

Hi Martyn: that wonderful surprise for me, this day: your news.. !! So you are again here in Italy.... to Aviano.... with your father (that when youngin, sure was an beautyful man!) .. you are really the photocopy of he.. equal! no need DNA test eheheh!!!!
Yes Martyn, I help many people, but are very little number of persons that remember it.. and you are an person that deserves of being helped. your story is much beautiful ... and God has guided the search.. before of to start, I prayed and I ask: My God YOU want that this person find the father? If YOU want .. well YOU accompanies me and guides me on the just trace... I think that was from Aviano... now my God let me phone call the just person and say me the words that I must say..."
Really Martyn, God helped you... and the thanks are for HE.... now your happiness is an God's gift, and is also an happy gift for all members of this forum... I hope all well for you and for your father, I hope that you can enjoy it for many long time... I hope that sometime you come in this forum, for to stay with we... many kisses, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

martyloz99

Postby martyloz99 » 09 Oct 2008, 21:51

Hi Suanj I have lost your e mail address so the only way I thought of getting in touch with you was on this site,
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my father and for your kindness, Thank you for making my life complete

Love Martin

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 10 Oct 2008, 09:48

martyloz99 wrote:Hi Suanj I have lost your e mail address so the only way I thought of getting in touch with you was on this site,
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my father and for your kindness, Thank you for making my life complete

Love Martin

Hi Martin,
my deep condolences for your father death! It is sad, but almost in the last 3 years you had the time for know he as person, as father... My heart is with your pain, kisses, suanj
suanj_it @ yahoo.it
no spaces
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Bullitino

Postby Bullitino » 11 Oct 2008, 01:27

Raffaella, this is a beautiful story and wonderful thing you did...Bob

Return to “Italian Genealogy”