re:atto di morte in faeto foggia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

re:atto di morte in faeto foggia

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 27 Dec 2014, 01:54

is anyone out there researching lds films in faeto province of foggia?i'm interested in death records ca.1857-1884.looking for a possible death record for rosa martino,wife of giovanni ricca.this couple were residents of luogosano in avellino.giovanni ricca died there in 1849.i can't find a death record for rosa martino there,but this couple had a son,giuseppe,who married in faeto in i'm running out of options everywhere else,my last option is to consider the possibility that she died in faeto,where her youngest son resided.i have a copy of the original 1857 marriage record for giuseppe ricca.its hard to read and i can't decipher the writing well enough to determine if its stated rosa martino resided in faeto or not.i could post it if anyone out there could decipher the handwriting.according to the 1857 marriage she was living,and at the death of son francesco saverio in 1884 in luogosano(my great grandfather)she had deceased.any help would be most appreciated.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”