Searching for Family member - Claudia L. Harris (Rigotti)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
AF Lingo

Searching for Family member - Claudia L. Harris (Rigotti)

Postby AF Lingo » 01 Jan 2015, 17:11

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Raleigh Harris of Fort Meade, Maryland, USA. I am searching for a distant relative and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. The name of the individual I'm looking for is Claudia L. Harris, born 1951 (possibly Mar - Jun) in Trieste, Italy. Her mother's name was Tullia Rigotti (date of birth unknown). Last known address for Tullia Rigotti was #22 Via Macchiavelli, Trieste, FTT (at the time of Claudia's birth).

Claudia L. Harris was the daughter of my great grandfather's brother, Frederick M. Harris, who was in the United States Army stationed in OR near Trieste, Italy at the time. I have been in close communication with my cousin, who is the half-sister (her father is Frederick M. Harris) of Claudia L. Harris. We are unsure if Claudia kept her father's name (Harris) or used her mother's name (Rigotti).

Any help in locating Claudia L. Harris would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Raleigh Harris

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Searching for Family member - Claudia L. Harris (Rigotti

Postby adelfio » 01 Jan 2015, 23:26

Welcome to IG website
Don't know if this is her out of the Italian phonebook
RIGOTTI IDA CLAUDIA
Via Valsesia 24 -
20152 Milano (MI)

tel: 02 4566165

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”