Seeking information on Antonia Maria Lanni Peroni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kcunningham

Seeking information on Antonia Maria Lanni Peroni

Postby kcunningham » 18 Jan 2015, 07:14

Thank you for any and all comments. Antonia Maria Lanni Peroni is my great great grandmother. The only information that I have, is a letter my grandmother wrote me nearly 24 years ago, giving me her name, and saying that she was from Paolisi, Benevento, Italy where my grandmother, Maddalena(Madeline-Americanized) Nancy Falzarano was born. Her mother was Maria Peroni, born 1 January 1888. I have ship manifest that show where they came into the United States, but nothing of that family. I would LOVE to be able to provide some information to my mother on this part of her family! I've recently done my DNA testing through Ancestry.com and sure enough it comes up with Italian, so I know I'm on the right track! Any help would be appreciated as to what direction to turn to for older records on Falzarano/Peroni/Lanni from that area of Italy. Kelly

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Seeking information on Antonia Maria Lanni Peroni

Postby adelfio » 18 Jan 2015, 15:35

There is earlier records of Paolisi on microfilm at Family History Library 1809-1860 you would have to send for records after 1860
Ruoli Matricolari (enlistment record)
Cognome: FALZARANO
Nome:LORENZO
Classe: 1882
DataNascita: Aug 17th 1881
Matricola: 8716
Registro: 23

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 18 Jan 2015, 16:16

Request for marriage record try email first
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Paolisi
Via Roma n. 115
82011 Paolisi (BN)
Italy

email:paolisicultura@tiscali.it

Dott:Giuseppe Lanni

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio o l’estratto completo dell’atto di matrimonio di Lorenzo Falzarano e Maria Peroni
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Paolisi. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di matrimoni di queste persone:
Nome e cognome del marito: Lorenzo Falzarano
Nome e cognome della moglie: Maria Peroni
Luogo di matrimonio: Paolisi
Data di matrimonio: 1908-1913
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

kcunningham

Postby kcunningham » 19 Jan 2015, 04:28

Marty,

Thank you very much! These are my mom's grandparents and she will be THRILLED, that I will be able to get a copy of this.(Hopefully). I appreciate your quick response.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Return to “Italian Genealogy”