looking for de Capite

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
deCapite

looking for de Capite

Postby deCapite » 02 Feb 2015, 08:15

I am searching for information on my family line, but the information I can find going forward is patchy.

So far I can go pretty far, but it starts to slow down here:

Giuseppe Andrea de Capite, died in 1816
and
Aurora de Capite, born c. 1762 in Pescocostanzo (married Angiolo Guidarelli of Tagliacozzo)
\/
children of, Donato Emilio de Capite, born c.1720 and died in 1805 (married Anna Cristina Colecchi/Colecchia)
\/
son of, dott. fisica Giuseppe Andrea de Capite
\/
son of, Donato de Capite.

I know that the de Capite's, transferred to Pescocostanzo, from Rivisondoli, in 1662.
But that's where I completely lose track.

I think this book gives more information:
https://books.google.ca/books?id=zdYNAQ ... CBwQ6AEwAA

the exact passage from google books preview is:
de Capite 1.jpg

but I can't find a way to get an online or paper copy of it to actually see what it says.

From the historical records the de Capite family appear to be from Sulmona before Rivisondoli, and one of the main noble families from Sulmona, but despite that I can't seem to find actual family records to trace my family back to a time they lived in Sulmona. I don't speak Italian very well, I just use google translate. Maybe someone who speaks the language or has experience could recommend what to do next?

*** Forbidden. Contains links. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

*** Forbidden. Contains links. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”