Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
blsmrm

Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown

Postby blsmrm » 10 Feb 2015, 20:42

I am looking for information on Francesco DalleNogare and his wife, Catterina unknown.
probably from Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (Schio, Italy).

This is what I know. Francesco and Catterina Dalle Nogare had a son, Antonio Dalle Nogare, born 25 Jan 1862 Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (Schio, Italy). He married Rosa Veronese on 20 Jan 1884 in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (Schio, Italy).

I am looking for the parents of Francesco Dalle Nogare born about 1826 in Schio, Italy. I am looking for the marriage information to Catterina. I have not been able to get the records from the Parish.

It is possible that Francesco had a brother, Antonio Dalle Nogare, born about 1823 in Schio, Italy and married Angela Pozzan before 1848. Any information on Francesco or Antonio's siblings would be very helpful.

If possible I would like to locate the information on Antonio Dalle Nogare's siblings born Jan 25, 1862.
Any help or suggests for resources will be greatly appreciated.
Betty

Anizio
Elite
Elite

Re: Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown

Postby Anizio » 10 Feb 2015, 22:54

The Parish, or possibly the diocese archives although not likely for 1800s, is the only place to get such information. There were no civil records (that I can find) between 1815 and 1871 for that area.

Did you try getting the allegati for the marriage in 1884? It is possible that there is more information on the parents in the allegati. What record of the marriage in 1884 do you have? The extract or an actual photocopy of the original? The original should contain the full names of the parents and their origins, if it doesn't I suspect it is because they were no longer living at the time of marriage, in which case the allegati should have information on at least the father's birth and death if not also the mother. But this all depends on the area, some areas were more stringent than other on which documents they required at marriage in practice.
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown

Postby adelfio » 10 Feb 2015, 23:39

Children of Antonio Dalle Nogare and Rosa Veronese
Data di nascita 10/giugno/1886
Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare son of Antonio and Rosa Veronese
PG LINK
http://www.arsas.org/leva/article/65105 ... desto.html

Data di nascita11/luglio/1895
Modesto Dalle Nogare son of Antonio and Rosa Veronese
PG LINK
http://www.arsas.org/leva/article/11087 ... desto.html

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”