Family of Bilancia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
millenium34sqr

Family of Bilancia

Postby millenium34sqr » 04 Mar 2015, 10:03

Looking for anything I can find for the Surname Bilancia. It is certainly a common last name in Italy, however, I can't find anything definitive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Family of Bilancia

Postby Italysearcher » 04 Mar 2015, 13:41

You need to be more specific. Are you looking for your ancestry? The origin of the surname in general? The town of origin of YOUR ancestors? Relatives?
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 04 Mar 2015, 15:35

Welcome to IG website like Ann says if you leave some names and dates be glad to help.
Surname of Bilancia come from the towns of Priverno , Alberona ,Casandrino, Bettola,Torino, Volturara, Appula,Potenza, Marcianise

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

millenium34sqr

Postby millenium34sqr » 16 May 2015, 13:20

Well, it seems like there are so many spread out in so many places, both spread across Italy and the U.S. I was wondering where the root of the family comes from. The sole beginning if you will. If not, then how far back the family goes and where it had the largest concentration to the earliest it can be traced.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”