Rea

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
donnamathews

Rea

Post by donnamathews »

I was wondering if you could help me trace my family tree. My great,great, grandfather was Santo Rea b.1858? he married Dominica b. 1862? , they came from Appiano, Italy. They had 5 children, Carlos, Frosinone,Angelina, Philomena & Katherine. Philomena was my great grandmother. She married charles fredrick shucksmith b.1911 d.1980. lived in Navenby, lincs. there children were:-ron,linda,adrian,joesephine,jenny,rene,beryl,lenard,rita,dennis,kenneth,charles shucksmith, kethleen (aka babs) & chritine(aka Tet) Rea. My grandmother was katheleen she married john blackbird & had 5 children. there son John was my father. If any of this sounds familiar please feel free to im me or email me. donnamathews2005@yahoo.com
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rea

Post by raymo »

Donna,

I have relatives in Acerra, province of Naples, with the surname REA. In which part/province of Italy is Appiano?

I can ask them if Santo Rea was their ancestor. The Rea's I am related to are my maternal gfather's side, their father was Rea, who married into our family, therefore, I don't know anything about their Rea ancestry. But I would be happy to ask.