re:research expert in avellino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

re:research expert in avellino

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

my paternal great great grandmother most likely died in luogosano avellino ca.1862-1865.her husband died there in 1849.she was living as of 1852 but deceased by 1884.i checked the lds films for all these years and the only missing years were 1862,1863,and 1865.these same years are missing in the parish registers as well.same record years missing at the state archives.could it be possible no records were kept for these years? or would there be alternate repositories for these missing years i'm not aware of?i doubt it but trying to keep all my options of research open.i've written to both the comune of luogosano and the state archive regarding this with no resolution.any suggestions or options would be appreciated.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: re:research expert in avellino

Post by Italysearcher »

Joe De Simone is right in Avellino (see his ad to the right)
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks.i know of his services.i'm trying to do this on my own without expense.just thought there might be someone out there with knowledge of this firsthand besides mr.desimone.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

Doesn't hurt to ask him if the records exist. If anyone knows, he would.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

actually i just did.he has no further information to offer.it appears i have no options.