Fondi, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Fondi, Italy

Postby phishfood » 26 Jun 2015, 18:15

Hi,

I am trying to locate my great grandfathers parents. His name is Allesandro Inglese. On his birth certificate there is no one documented as his parents. He came from Fondi. He lists his parents on his marriage certificate here in the US and SS and death as Luigi Inglese and Maria Panone. I would like to focus on Maria right now and find her birth, death, and marriage certificate. It has been years since I have done this so how do I go about writing Fondi to try to get this information and what are the costs involved? OR, is there somethig online now to find this info.? Thanks so much.

Biff83
Master
Master

Re: Fondi, Italy

Postby Biff83 » 26 Jun 2015, 21:46

"To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands"

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 26 Jun 2015, 22:14

Can you post the birth act of Alessandro Inglese it doesn't come up on your old post I would like to see it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Postby phishfood » 12 Mar 2016, 18:53

Sorry it has taken so long to write back. So I found some more info. On his marriage certificate it says his fathers name is Luigi Inglese and mother is Marianne or Marianni Pannone or Panone. The story is, is that he was adopted. So I don't know where to start. I will put birth act up again.

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Postby Italysearcher » 14 Mar 2016, 09:44

If you are writing to Fondi for records you will need to include Euro 5.16 for each document requested and include an addressed envelope.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

Return to “Italian Genealogy”