Giuseppe D'Anna and Girolama Vallelunga marriage

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Giuseppe D'Anna and Girolama Vallelunga marriage

Postby Marlena » 21 Jul 2015, 00:51

Hello. I'm not sure on the date,but I think it's 1908. Can you tell me the correct date and the parents of Gisueppe and Girolama. Thank you! Marlene

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,246641901
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe D'Anna and Girolama Vallelunga marriage

Postby Tessa78 » 21 Jul 2015, 02:22

Date of this Publication of the Marriage Banns (not a marriage)
was 5 November 1908..

Groom: Giuseppe is age 24, son of Giuseppe, 53;and of Salvatora D'Anna, housewife of Trabia
Bride: Girolama is age 23, daughter of Salvatore Vallelunga, 50; and of deceased Marianna Rinella.

T.

Marlena
Elite
Elite

Re: Giuseppe D'Anna and Girolama Vallelunga marriage

Postby Marlena » 21 Jul 2015, 03:49

Thank you, again!
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”