Please help to translate this marriage record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cj457pm

Please help to translate this marriage record

Postby cj457pm » 28 Jul 2015, 01:08

I was recently able to obtain the marriage certificate for my great grandparents from San Bartolomeo. I would appreciate help to translate this document. Thank you very much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carubia
Master
Master

Re: Please help to translate this marriage record

Postby carubia » 28 Jul 2015, 02:19

On 22 Mar 1915,
Matteo Catullo, not previously married, 21 years old, farmer, born and resident in San Bartolomeo, son of the deceased Antonio, who resided in S. Bartolomeo, and Maria Michela Saturnino(?), residing in S. Bartolomeo,

married

Donata Fenelli, not previously married, 20 years old, farmer, born and resident in San Bartolomeo, daughter of the deceased Pasquale, who resided in S. Bartolomeo, and the deceased Maria Assunta Pacifico, who resided in S. Bartolomeo.

cj457pm

Postby cj457pm » 28 Jul 2015, 20:28

Thank you. Can anyone please tell me what the handwritten stuff at the bottom says?

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 28 Jul 2015, 20:40

In said comune the marriage publication was on the 14th of said month and both bride and grooms families gave consent to marry and this record was read and signed

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”