Fortunato Santoro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jean Galata
Rookie
Rookie

Fortunato Santoro

Postby Jean Galata » 17 Sep 2015, 22:00

In an effort again to find more information about my 3rd greatgrandfather, Fortunato Santoro, I reviewed once again his children's marriage records. In the records of his son Carmine, who married in December of 1820, I looked for Fortunato's extract of death. I found an extract for Pellegrino Santoro. Could they be the same person? I know Fortunato died on 23, 1807. Because some of the extract is quoting Latin from the original death record, I cannot coincide the date. (I have seen in records that Fortunato's father was named Giovanni, so I don't believe this is his extract of death.)
Can anyone help me with this. I know I have come to you before and you've always been so helpful, but I have been looking for Fortunato for at least 2 years now. I am grateful for any help.

Jean Galata
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”