Bonaguidi Family from Asciano, Pisa

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Snowboardpirate

Bonaguidi Family from Asciano, Pisa

Post by Snowboardpirate »

We will be travelling to Asciano in two weeks. I would like to find information on my family. My great-grandfather, Raneri Bonaguidi (born ~1892), arrived on Ellis Island in 1910. His lists his father as Domenico Bonaguidi. Raneri later married Ann Benedetti.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Bonaguidi Family from Asciano, Pisa

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website
Are you talking about Asciano Pisano suburb of the town of San Giuliano Terme, in province of Pisa. Bagni San Giuliano has been known as San Giuliano Terme since 1935

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Ranieri Bonaguidi he was a twin brother to Giovanni Bonaguidi (index#585)

Index#584
1889 Oct 1st in the town of Asciano birth of Ranieri Bonaguidi son of Domenico Bonaguidi and Rosa Venturi (daughter of deceased Giusto Venturi ) baby was presented by Laura Bonaguidi age 62 to the civil official of Bagni San Giuliano

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,387243701

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Domenico Bonaguidi and Rosa Venturi
Index#61
1884 April 27th in the town of Bagni San Giuliano appeared Domenico Bonaguidi age 22 born in Asciano son of Vincenzo Bonaguidi and Adelaide Ruberti married to Rosa Venturi age 23 born in Asciano daughter of Giusto Venturi and Cherubina Ruberti

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,387240601

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Giusto Venturi
Index#82
1887 Mar 8th in the town of Bagni San Giuliano death of Giusto Venturi age 60(abt 1827) farmer born in Rigoli and resides in Asciano son of deceased Cannello Venturi and deceased Rosa Capannia husband of Cherubina Ruberti

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,387245901

Marty

Marty
Snowboardpirate

Marty,
Thank you so much for your information. I apologize for not seeing your response when you posted it. Yes, I was referring to Asciano Pisano.

Thank you so much for the information!

Adrienne
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

You are very welcome glad to help

Marty

Marty
Snowboardpirate

Hi Marty!
I’m back again.
I am working on my dual citizenship. I requested my GGF’s, Ranieri, birth certificate from the comune and received another man’s birth certificate of the same name! I had no idea the name was so common! I made another request, hopefully this one is correct.

Ranieri‘s father was Antonio and his mother was Dorotea Pellegrine. I would love to find out more about the family: where they lived, what their occupations were, other family still in the area, etc. is there some place to find that?

Grazie mille,
Adrienne
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

download (17).png
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

INDEX#41
Marriage record of Antonino Bonaguidi age 21 old 1890 April 27th son of Santi Bonaguidi and wife Giovannia Pacchini married to Dorotea Pellegrine 18 yrs old daughter of deceased Giuseppe Pellegrine and Maddalena Bonaguidi

PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043812
download (18).png
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marty