family Veronese

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

family Veronese

Postby aapg » 26 Dec 2002, 16:17

Hello, <BR>I\'m André of Veronese Family of Mossano, Vicenza. <BR>I\'m trying to write to Comune di Mossano, but I don\'t know how to write in ITALIAN, I want to ask for a certificate of birth more complete, with name of father, mather, grandfather and grandmather. Wich certificate I have to ask for. <BR>I want to mount my family tree because of this I want to ask for all the things that the comune of Mossano can send to me. <BR> <BR> <BR>Thank You <BR>André Augusto P. Guimarães <BR>Cariacica, ES, BR, 26/12/2002 <BR> :-)
aapg

family Veronese

Postby ptimber » 26 Dec 2002, 17:10

Thje address you wish to write to is Ufficio di Stato Civile, Postale 36024, Comune di Mossano, Provincia Vicenza, rfegione Veneto, Italy. <BR> <BR>The documents which you may wish to request and in the italian language form letter for these documents can be located in part 3 of the www.italianancestry.com which will explain all to you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy