Looking for, Narducci, Cesare, Dipaola

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nancee310

Looking for, Narducci, Cesare, Dipaola

Post by nancee310 »

IM LOOKING FOR MY RELATIVES IN ITALY, OR ANYWHERE, SURNAMES ARE NARDUCCI, CESARE, DIPAOLA, ORIGINALLY FROM CASERTA. MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO AMERICA IN 1920 ON THE GUISSEPE VERDI BOAT, THERE FIRST NAMES WERE SAVARIO AND LUIGIA ( DIPAOLA ) << MAIDEN NAME
MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS MAIDEN NAME WAS CESARE BEFORE SHE MARRIED MY GREAT GRAND FATHER ANTONIO NARDUCCI. :roll:
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Looking for, Narducci, Cesare, Dipaola

Post by brujaojos »

nancee310 wrote:IM LOOKING FOR MY RELATIVES IN ITALY, OR ANYWHERE, SURNAMES ARE NARDUCCI, CESARE, DIPAOLA, ORIGINALLY FROM CASERTA. MY GRANDPARENTS CAME TO AMERICA IN 1920 ON THE GUISSEPE VERDI BOAT, THERE FIRST NAMES WERE SAVARIO AND LUIGIA ( DIPAOLA ) << MAIDEN NAME
MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS MAIDEN NAME WAS CESARE BEFORE SHE MARRIED MY GREAT GRAND FATHER ANTONIO NARDUCCI. :roll:
Hi There,

Here is Saverio and Luigia coming into the USA in 1920 for all those trying to help this post.

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 0286%2ETIF

From this manifest, it states they left Saverio's father in Capodrise, Caserta, Campania, Italy. Which means that Saverio's father was still alive in 1920 (helps when looking for death dates).

Now the Family History Center has microfilm that you can order and rent for about $3.50 a roll depending on your location.

Here are the film numbers for Capodrise,
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

Here is a link to help find the nearest Family History Center
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

Also, can you please tell me where they settled in the USA? I have too many possibilites for census records for them. Also, do you know some of their children that would make the 1930 census.

I hope this helps for now.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
nancee310

Re: Looking for, Narducci, Cesare, Dipaola

Post by nancee310 »

thank you , my grandparents had 7 children, of which i grew up with them all, its my relatives in italy im trying to find and possibly relatives in bridgeport connecticut, cause my grandfather had a brother in connecticut thats where my grandparents came in 1920, but they settled in nyc, on 115 street on 1st ave. and had 7 children, but i know there are some relatives in connecticut and italy, and i would like to find them. my mother said my grandmothers maiden name was dipaola, and other names connected with my family are cesare, squeglia, if you can find out any thing i would appreciate it, thank you nancee ( narducci ) madio

bluefairy561@aol.com