Need Help on Biasi Family Tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Liberty40

Need Help on Biasi Family Tree

Postby Liberty40 » 18 Dec 2015, 23:23

Hello,
I am looking for help with my father's Italian ancestors if someone can either help with some answers or point me to where I might be able to gain the answers.

Here goes.

My grandfather, Oreste Enrico Biasi, was born on 17 Dec 1902 and baptized the same day at Santa Maria Assunta, Dambel, Trento, Italy. His parents were Angelo Biasi (9 June 1875) and Maria Maddalena De Concini (24 July 1878).

It looks like they had 7 children together between 1900 and 1907 all baptized at Santa Maria Assunta, Dambel. Maria immigrated to America with two of her boys, Oreste and Ettore in 1910 without Angelo or the other children.

Based on this information, can you help with any of the following questions?

1. Are there any records that would show Angelo Biasi and Maria de Concini got a divorce before she came to America in 1910?

2. What was the date of Angelo Biasi's death and where is he buried?

3. Angelo Biasi's father was Narciso Biasi. What was the date of his birth and death?

4. Angelo Biasi's mother was Felcita Canestrini. What was the date of her birth and death?

5. What were the dates of death of the other children of Angelo and Maria?
- Augusto Narciso (29 Sept 1900)
- Anna Maria (15 Sept 1901)
- Anna Giuila (15 December 1903)
- Innominato (5 Jun 1906)
- (male of unknown name) (6 Sept 1907)

Any information you can provide will be very helpful.

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

Regards,

Wayne Biasi

Return to “Italian Genealogy”