A Christmas Present - "road maps" to FamilySearch records for Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
VotM
Elite
Elite

A Christmas Present - "road maps" to FamilySearch records for Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea

Post by VotM »

For those researching family who came from Cefalù, Termini Imerese or Villaurea -- Merry Chrismas! :)

Seriously, I have posted my "road maps" to the FamilySearch records for these Comunes:
These "road maps" give the image numbers for each year's index, first image for that year and last image for that year. They also re-order some of the out-of-order years.

If anyone ever comes across some of the missing entries that are in the notes, please LMK. I'd be happy to add them in, or at least see the revised tables showing where these records were found.

Enjoy!
Latest LDS "road map" post for Gioiosa Marea, Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea at
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 3?#p260342
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: A Christmas Present - "road maps" to FamilySearch records for Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea

Post by adelfio »

Thank you for the info

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
VotM
Elite
Elite

Re: A Christmas Present - "road maps" to FamilySearch records for Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea

Post by VotM »

The "road maps" for Cefalù have been updated to include the recently exposed digital records for 1820-1859. These records currently may only be viewed at a Family History Center or an affiliate library.

As my access to my local FHC is limited, corrections to these tables on the Wiki (see above for link) by other researchers are welcome.