re:civil records in avellino province

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

re:civil records in avellino province

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

is anyone out there aware of any searchable databases available online for the province of avellino? lds has all the films available for ordering and there is a very small digitized collection also available at lds. the http://www.antenati@beniculturali.it website has nothing. i'm interested in the comunes of lapio,luogosano,san mango sul calore,and taurasi. i've written to all these comunes as well as to the state archive for records searches over the years,but i prefer to do my own research. lds hasn't updated its digital collection in nearly 2 years,and i no longer order films due to increased costs and other issues.if anyone out there is aware of any alternate resources please let me know.looking for all years starting in 1809. thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: re:civil records in avellino province

Post by adelfio »

You have to register its free
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI AVELLINO
PG LINK TO WEBSITE
http://www.poster.beniculturali.it/asav ... F3CA.node1

Merry Christmas John!!

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Re: re:civil records in avellino province

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks marty. i already registered with them a few months ago. is there any way to contact them? i see none and as i only see options for birth records i'd like to know if there are options for death and marriage records as well. i'm registered so i should be able to contact them.let me know if there are more options. merry christmas and happy new years!