CARPANETO/BARABINO - Genova

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
CSK of Los Gatos CA

CARPANETO/BARABINO - Genova

Postby CSK of Los Gatos CA » 22 Dec 2015, 22:30

I am looking for any information on my 2nd gr grandfather, Luigi Carpaneto. He was born 16 Aug 1830 in Genova. I have his parents as Giuseppe Carpaneto & Maria Barabino. I have no marriage date or birth dates for either. I found 4 other siblings born 1818-1834: Antonio Bartolomeo, Gerolamo Antonio Bartolomeo, Giacomo Filippo, & Antonio Maria. I have done a lot of searching online; any ideas or suggestions appreciated!

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: CARPANETO/BARABINO - Genova

Postby adelfio » 23 Dec 2015, 16:19

Welcome to IG website
Try looking for marriage allegati for the children of Giuseppe Carpaneto & Maria Barabino These documents were often filed by the bride and groom in support of their intent or "solemn promise" to marry. Records proving their births and their parents’ births and deaths and sometimes documentation on earlier generations may be included. The names of former spouses and their death dates are also provided.The allegati might contain info you seek Are the birth records you have of the children from the town of Genova

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”