Dercole -Bojano Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JDercole

Dercole -Bojano Italy

Postby JDercole » 04 Jan 2016, 06:08

I am trying to learn of my heritage . My grandparents Victoria (Mignella) and Cosimo Dercole came to America from Bojano Italy in the late 1800's/early 1900 to Bound Brook, NJ/Somerville, NJ and eventually settled in the town of Tresckow PA outside of Hazleton PA. They passed early in my teens and many of their none children are living well into their Nineties and many of the marriages have set history by reaching over the 60 years wed. I would love to find info to share with them. The name spelled Dercole or perhaps in Bojano, D'Ercole.

J. Dercole
divadee821@ yahoo.com

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Dercole -Bojano Italy

Postby adelfio » 06 Jan 2016, 17:34

Welcome to IG website
Birth record of Cosimo Carmene Vincenzo D'Ercole
Index#169
1892 Sept 27th in the town of Bojano birth of Cosimo Carmene Vincenzo D'Ercole son of Michele Pietro D'Ercole age 27 farmer and his wife Aurelia Mastrullo age 25 farmer (daughter of deceased Saverio Mastrullo)

PG LINK TO RECORD CLICK ON IMAGE TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Dercole -Bojano Italy

Postby adelfio » 06 Jan 2016, 17:50

Marriage of Michele D'Ercole and Aurelia Mastrullo
Index#53
1889 Dec 26th in the town of Bojano appeared Michele D'Ercole age 23 farmer born and resides in Bojano son of Giuseppe D'Ercole and Cristina Colacci married Aurelia Mastrullo age 22 farmer born and resides in Bojano daughter of deceased Saverio Mastrullo and Carmina Lopa

PG LINK TO RECORD CLICK ON IMAGE TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”