Trying To Figure Out Missing Pieces In Our Family Tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
etrendy

Trying To Figure Out Missing Pieces In Our Family Tree

Post by etrendy »

Family Name: Martellini

My Great Grandfather is Giuseppe Martellini (Feb 5 1895), Married Adelina Coscia (Oct 14 1895). I have most of our tree configured but have discovered another side of the Martellini family that I am trying to find the missing pieces to connect the two together. My grandfather Giuseppe was the godfather to either Lisa or Cindy Martellini who are the children of Franca and Giuseppe Martellini, whom I also confirmed through a forum on this site from 2008. I am wondering what their relation to Caterina & Cesare Martellini and so on. I know that there is someone out there that can connect all of the pieces to this puzzle. I have been working on this endlessly for hours at a time and am completely stumped. Thank you.

ETrendy
scrobin

Re: Trying To Figure Out Missing Pieces In Our Family Tree

Post by scrobin »

Dear E Trendy,
My name is Sandie Robinson, Giuseppe and Adelina Martellini were my great grandparents as well. I am the granddaughter of their oldest daughter Helen. I have been researching my ancestry and have come across the name Cesare Martllini as well. I also have had no luck finding further information. I however have found lots of information on Giuseppe, Adelina, their siblings and our great great grandfather. Some of the info includes ship manifests, marriage registries, census reports, military draft cards, etc.... I would be happy to share this info with you. If you are interested, please email me privately @ srobindondn@gmail.com