Scalzillo and Morbitelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
KMS1

Scalzillo and Morbitelli

Post by KMS1 »

Hi -
We are planning a trip to Italy in 2006 & would like to connect with relatives who are still there. If anyone has information on Scalzillo (from Bonito), or Morbitelli (from Senegallia), please contact us with information. Thank you for ANY help at all!
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Scalzillo and Morbitelli

Post by wldspirit »

Use the following site to search for surnamed persons,
enter surname in cognome,
town in dove,
click cerca..........
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
wldspirit
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Scalzillo and Morbitelli

Post by brujaojos »

KMS1 wrote:Hi -
We are planning a trip to Italy in 2006 & would like to connect with relatives who are still there. If anyone has information on Scalzillo (from Bonito), or Morbitelli (from Senegallia), please contact us with information. Thank you for ANY help at all!
Hi There,

The information that Wldspirit gave you will be a big help in finding any relatives still living in the towns you mentioned. However, I do have suggestion. Try to have as much information as you can before you go.

Remember, the family in Italy might not know of all of your family here in the USA unless the families were close and always kept in touch. Therefore, the more information you have (including pictures), the better it will be to communicate with them.

Have a good one.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum