Ronciglione Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
fox812

Ronciglione Family

Postby fox812 » 08 Jan 2016, 16:48

Hello! I'm starting the process of claiming Italian citizenship through my great grandfather and am trying to figure out where to start. My family are the Ronciglione's (which makes it a bit difficult because searches turn up the town not the surname) and as far as I know my great grandfather Antonio Ronciglione came from Teano, Caserta. My family is already in possession of his naturalization record, but I am looking for his birth certificate and marriage certificate. His birth date is April 3, 1891 (I believe) and he was married to Celesta Borza (b. May 13, 1898 Philadelphia).

Does anyone know of this family, or know how to get in touch with the commune's record office to find these documents?

Any help or pushes in the right direction would be greatly appreciated by this overwhelmed newbie, thank you so much!

Tess

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Ronciglione Family

Postby Italysearcher » 09 Jan 2016, 14:59

Do a google search for Comune di Teano and write to them using one of the on-line form letters.
If you need more help contact me privately.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 09 Jan 2016, 15:50

Here you go need a photo ID

Ufficio Stato Civile
Comune di Teano
Piazza Municipio
81057 Teano CE
Italy

email:statocivile@comune.teano.ce.it

OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di atti di nascita di Antonio Ronciglione il 1891 di ottenere la cittadinanza italiana

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,

La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere il Vostro aiuto, poiche` mi necessita l’estratto dell’atto di nascita, in formato internazionale di: Antonio Ronciglione nato a Teano il 3 aprile 1891 e numero #137 di registro di nascita

Nome e cognome del padre: Paride Ronciglione
Nome e cognome della madre: Teresa Milza

Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

fox812

Postby fox812 » 09 Jan 2016, 17:45

(sorry I don't know how to reply individually)
Thank you both!

Adelfio, this is so helpful, I was struggling to find the correct address and put together the letter. Very much appreciated. Grazie mille!

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 09 Jan 2016, 19:40

You are very welcome glad to help

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”