re:parishes in avellino and messina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

re:parishes in avellino and messina

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 28 Jan 2016, 23:26

i'm trying to access parish records at chiesa madre s.sebastiano in barcellona pozzo di gotto messina ( possible marriage of francesco landino and maria bonarrigo ca. 1867-1872) and s.maria maggiore e s.marcellino in luogosano avellino (death of rosa martino wife of giovanni ricca ca.1862-1865).does anyone out there have direct access to these parishes? i've written to both with no response.these records are not available at lds. couldn't find the marriage in barcellona as i checked the lds films.also wrote to the comune of barcellona pg. could have been married at the parish rather than in a civil ceremony. checked the lds films and wrote to the comune of luogosano,but 3 years are missing from the death records. 1862,1863,and 1865. i checked the rest and found nothing. good chance its in one of these missing years.its possible the parish would have that record as well. any help would be most appreciated. thanks

Return to “Italian Genealogy”