Giuseppina Angelucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
oxymoron00

Giuseppina Angelucci

Postby oxymoron00 » 18 Feb 2016, 21:29

I'm trying to find information on a Giuseppina/Peppina/Josephine Angelucci, born 20 August 1884 in Italy. She immigrated to the US in 1907 and settled in Minersville, PA and married Silvio Sericola on 25 July 1907.

Her children's names are Frank, Teresa, Mary, and Helen. I have reason to believe her mother would have been named Mary/Maria, since Silvio parents were both Frank and Teresa (following traditional Italian naming customs).

What I'm looking for:
-records of her in Italy (although I don't know where she was born, which I realize is what makes this hard)
-her name on a passenger list (I've attached one that I think may be her - but I can't read what it says her brother's name is and it also has her age wrong; the passenger is listed as Maria Gppa Angelucci and her final destination and immigration year match the one I'm looking for, so it seems like this might be her)
-her death certificate in the US

If anyone is able to help or thinks they might have any information, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppina Angelucci

Postby adelfio » 19 Feb 2016, 01:03

Brothers name is Tommaso town looks like Lama Dei Peligni

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Biff83
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppina Angelucci

Postby Biff83 » 19 Feb 2016, 02:09

Marty, I agree with your guess that the town is Lama del Peligni.

Oxymoron00, not sure if you have seen this marriage image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands"

Return to “Italian Genealogy”