WISH I KNEW HOW TO CONTACT AMEDEO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
carmenvalenziano
Elite
Elite

WISH I KNEW HOW TO CONTACT AMEDEO

Postby carmenvalenziano » 08 Apr 2016, 18:33

i found this posted here:

http://www.italianside.com/lazio/frosin ... genealogy/
--------------------------------
Amedeo says:

August 15, 2015 at 6:55 pm

My grandparents were Luigi Valerio and Maria Panetta, they a re buried in the cemetery in Villa Latina. I know all the grandchildren and great grandchildren, but I think they must have been married round about 1904. This was my grandfathers second marriage. My grandfather went to America, came back and married his first wife before going to England. ( near Manchester). His first wife died and he returned to Italy where he married Maria Panetta.
-------------------------------------------
now i have a luigi valerio on my tree that went to england and came to america - had three sons born between 1892 and 1902 - so it's possible he could have married again - he died in villa latina after 1936 - when his daughter-in-law came to america in 1936 - she listed him on the manifest as being in villa latina

hoping amedeo sees this

thanks

carmen

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: WISH I KNEW HOW TO CONTACT AMEDEO

Postby erudita74 » 09 Apr 2016, 15:05

Carmen
If you go back to the website where this message is posted, right below it, there is a reply option. If you click on the word reply, you can then type a message to Amedeo. Have you tried doing that?
Erudita

carmenvalenziano
Elite
Elite

Postby carmenvalenziano » 09 Apr 2016, 17:39

hi erudita

i just sent another message to him - awaiting moderation

the others i wrote on the page went unanswered

all i got was an email about hiring a genealogist to find info

thanks

carmen

erudita74
Master
Master

Postby erudita74 » 11 Apr 2016, 19:46

Sorry, Carmen. I've looked all over the internet to see if Amedeo had another post on some other website, but no such luck. I'm sure you've already tried that. Hopefully you'll get a response this time, other than an email about hiring a genealogist.
Erudita

Return to “Italian Genealogy”