FORNABAIO, STIGLIANO MT

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cfpoli

FORNABAIO, STIGLIANO MT

Postby cfpoli » 16 Apr 2016, 01:53

My great grand father (one of them) was VITO FELICE FORNABAIO, born at Stigliano, MT march 5, 1872 son of Luigi Carlo Fornabaio and Margherita Viola (died at Argentina, 1916). Vito Felice Fornabaio went to Argentina with his father on 1879. His father was muratore and went to La Plata, Argentina, for build the building of Banco de Italia and the Rio de la Plata. In the end of 1879, or first months of 1880 Luigi Carlo Fornabaio died in an accident (labor accident). the other italian people put Vito Felice Fornabaio in a ship to return to Italy. When he arrived talk to his mother Margherita Viola about Argentina, and 2 years more, the went to Argentina with another brother of Vito: LEONARDO FORNABAIO.
At Argentina, Vito Felice Fornabaio married with Carmen Gonzalez Cortes and had 11 children: Margarita (married Dr Augusto Di Marino, died 1967), Luis (died at first world war, argentine, but went to Italy in the name of his father Vito Felice Fornabaio, vice console d'Italia at Quilmes city. Died Jan 13, 1919, Cap Magg, see Albo d'Oro guerra), Camilo Felix (died 1950), Camila (died 1984, my grand mother, married Dr. Bernardo Duilio Poli), Leonardo Casto (died 1969), Carmen Rosa (died 1999), Emilia (died 1982), Magdalena Yolanda (died 1984), Victor Felix (died 1971), Julio Miguel (died 1986) and Elena Esther (died 1987).-
LEONARDO FORNABAIO (brtoher of Vito Felice) married MARIA LUISA POLI and have 3 children: VOLTAIRE, LEONARDO and ALBA MARGARITA FORNABAIO POLI.
When VITO FELICE FORNABAIO left Stigliano, MT with his mother and one brother, at Stigliano 2 sisters of VITO stayed here.
Carlos F. Poli

cfpoli

Re: FORNABAIO, STIGLIANO MT

Postby cfpoli » 19 Apr 2016, 02:39

Vito Felice Fornabaio, born march 5 1872 at Stigliano, Son of Luigi Carlo Fornabaio (born august 1, 1845 Stigliano - dead 1880 La Plata, Argentina) and Margherita Viola (born Jan 8, 1856 Stigliano - dead 1916 Quilmes, Argentina). Luigi Carlo Fornabaio was son of Vito Felice Fornabaio and Camilla Fuggillo; Margherita Viola was daughter of Leonardo Viola and Giulia Desantis.
Vito Felice Fornabaio (my great grand father) had one brother (Leonardo, born april 1 1880 - dead June 12 1945 Morón, Buenos Aires, Argentina) and two sisters: Giulia Fornabaio (born september 1, 1874 Stigliano) and Maria Angela (born Jan 20 1877, Stigliano).
I do not have any notice or news about Giulia and Maria Angela Fornabaio.
Solo tengo los registros originados en Stigliano, Matera - Será bienvenida toda información al respecto.
Carlos F. Poli

Return to “Italian Genealogy”