What form do I use in sending money to parrish?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

What form do I use in sending money to parrish?

Postby say » 19 Oct 2005, 04:42

I sent a bank money order to a parrish in Nusco several months ago. I found out from the bank today that it had never been cashed. Is there a way I should be sending money there other than with a money order? I am asking if there is someone who would be willing to do some researchin the parrish records and am sending a little money along with it. Also, do you know what an appropriate amount should be?
Sherry
say
Rookie
Rookie

Re: What form do I use in sending money to parrish?

Postby suanj » 19 Oct 2005, 21:18

Hi: if the money order was of Western Union, in Italy it is no possible to cash.. because are no this convention.. only money sending or money receive (as moneygram) from Western Union.... in Italy it is very possible to send the money by moneygram that it arrive in real time.... and also must that you send the receipt copy to priest, otherwise he cannot cash... for Nusco, are lan genealogist also member of italiangenealogy.... I think that is better that you search the record by genealogist, because the priest, very rarely they can make the search...
http://www.moneygram.com/

regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: What form do I use in sending money to parrish?

Postby say » 20 Oct 2005, 00:59

Thank you Susan for your help and link to the web site.
Sherry
say
Rookie
Rookie

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy