Contacting Italian Genealogy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Contacting Italian Genealogy

Postby rp76226 » 29 May 2016, 18:16

I tried to use this website's contact form, but it keeps rejecting it saying that I need to check "I am not a robot" box. There is no such box appearing when I use the form. So here is my suggestion/request:

When using your Search function to input a name to search for (for example, my surname Puma), it would be very helpful to exclude all responses deriving from my previous posts and also from others who responded to my previous posts. So in my case, is such an option existed, any post from or to "rp76226" (my website name) would be excluded from appearing in my searches. I just tried a search for Puma and 397 posts were returned. However, most of them are posts from and to me. I do not need nor want to see most of those those posts. I only want to see the posts for Puma that did not involve me in the past on the sending nor receiving end. You can give me the option to search for all posts including mine, but I'd also like the option not to see them.

Ron

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Contacting Italian Genealogy

Postby adelfio » 29 May 2016, 23:02

Ron try messaging Username:Edmondo

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

rp76226
Master
Master

Postby rp76226 » 30 May 2016, 04:47

Wouldn't i have to sign out, then sign in with username Edmondo and an appropriate password Otherwise, when signed in, I don't see where to put Edmondo in the advanced Search form.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 30 May 2016, 08:40

Marty meant to say that you should to send a private message to the user Edmondo (the forum owner)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”