Maria Palazzolo & Ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Palazzolo123

Maria Palazzolo & Ancestors

Postby Palazzolo123 » 03 Jun 2016, 06:47

Hello all,

I have an aunt who died prior to all of her other siblings & the living relatives have no idea when she was born.
Her name was Maria Palazzolo, she was the daughter of Girolamo Palazzolo & Lucrezia Giacona.
Girolamo was born on December 5th, 1875
Lucrezia was born in January of 1878. (Date is unknown).

Her parents got married in Cinsi, Palermo, Italy on Jun 11, 1899.

It is believed that she was born sometime between late 1899 & 1901 as her youngest sister Josephine was born in 1902.

Also, if anyone could help with the mysterious siblings mystery that'd be great!
Italian families are huge! I know that they're known for having big families.

I know that Girolamo's parents are Natale Palazzolo & Maria Badalamente (Badalomente) (Badalomenti.. various variations), but I don't know if he had any siblings.

As for Lucrezia Giacona: I do know that her parents were Mario Giacona (Born about 1841)
& Giuseppa Maria Galati (Born about 1844).

But I only know of one sibling:
Domenico Giacona and he was born sometime in the 1880s. My grandmother believes he married a lady named Mary Palazzolo (and that they were cousins).
While I'm not doubting it, since I've seen that come up before in our family, that's too much to ask of you to research.

But any help, especially with Maria Palazzolo & potential siblings of Girolamo & Lucrezia Giacona is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Jerry Palazzolo

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Maria Palazzolo & Ancestors

Postby Tessa78 » 07 Jun 2016, 02:21

Return to “Italian Genealogy”