Birth Records from Teano, Italy (CE) 1895

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
miucci

Birth Records from Teano, Italy (CE) 1895

Postby miucci » 10 Jun 2016, 16:10

Hello all,

I tried to post yesterday but it didn't seem to go through.

I am trying to find birth records from Teano for my great-grandfather from 1895 (november 24th to be exact). His name was Alterio Ucci and he came to america via Boston in 1909. I am trying for dual citizenship and his birth record is one of the last pieces I need.

I did see the FamilySearch.org (LDS) records that include microfilms from Teano for this time, but I do not read/write Italian and it is impossible for me to search through. I know some others have had luck searching through (from what I see in the forums) for other people in this same position. Please, can anyone help??

I emailed teano's Stato Civile but have not heard back. yet.

Grazie,

Michael

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Birth Records from Teano, Italy (CE) 1895

Postby adelfio » 23 Jun 2016, 00:52

Birth record of Alterio Ucci
INDEX#485
1895 Nov 24th in the town of Teano birth of Alterio Ucci son of Luigi Ucci age 36 farmer and Margherita De Zupo

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Birth Records from Teano, Italy (CE) 1895

Postby Italysearcher » 23 Jun 2016, 15:30

You need to write to Teano if you want documents for citizenship. Include photo ID and an addressed envelope and ask for a estratto di nascita in modello internazionale.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

Return to “Italian Genealogy”