Bagnuolo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jasalva

Bagnuolo

Postby jasalva » 17 Jun 2016, 14:48

My husband's father's maternal family is from Ricigliano. The names involved are Onofrio Bagnuolo 1825-1905. His wife is Maria Rosa Parrilli. They moved to USA and lived in New York. Onofrio's father was Guiseppe Bagnuolo and he was married to Maria Piegari. Maria Rosa's parents were Severio Parilli and Maria Mara.
This family ended up later marrying others from Ricigliano after the families came to the USA.
This is my husband's Salvatore family who married into the above Bagnuolo family. Christofero Salvatore, 1853-1915 married Marie Parrilli in Italy and came to the USA. They resided in Philadelphia, PA. I know nothing about Marie Parrilli and am intrigued because of the similar name to that above, Maria Rosa Parilli. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Judy Link Salvatore

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Bagnuolo

Postby adelfio » 17 Jun 2016, 15:32

From the military registration records by birth year
Nome: Cristofero Salvatore

Classe: 1853

Comune di nascita: Ricigliano

Full text: Salvatore Cristofero son of Giuseppe Cristofero e Rosa Caponigro nato il 7/25/1853 a Ricigliano di professione Bracciante

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

jasalva

Postby jasalva » 17 Jun 2016, 19:35

Thank you, Marty.
Judy

jasalva

Postby jasalva » 19 Aug 2016, 20:55

Is there a church associated with this family in Ricigliano?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”