MARRIAGE,DEATH,BAPTISM AND BIRTH FOR MY ITALIAN ANCESTOR

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

MARRIAGE,DEATH,BAPTISM AND BIRTH FOR MY ITALIAN ANCESTOR

Postby dequinha » 18 Jun 2016, 02:57

hi everyome my name is ugo brachini and i looking for Nascita,matrimonio e BATTESIMO fro ippolito branchini/brachini,I'm looking to get my Italian origins back.

my genealogy is:

sabatino branchini/brachini y victoria horcini (parents of my great-grandfather)

ippolito branchini/brachini (great grandfather)
emilio brachini (grandfather)
clara brachini (mother)
and me ugo brachini

Branchini is an original surname of lombardia-mantova but I do not know if it really give coz my mother tells me that my grandmother used to say that my grandfather had a difficult temperament because the family was from Calabria.
and Brachini have enough in lombardia and Toscana. and they say that derives from Branchini, and i know have a son massimo, but i dont know where they born for looking.

all help is welcome and i appreciatte
thanks all

User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 1800
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby Italysearcher » 18 Jun 2016, 14:06

You need to begin at the beginning with you, your parents, then your Grandparents, collecting birth and marriage records and census records to see if any will tell you what town they came from. A guess is not good enough to get your Italian roots back. You may find some tips on my blog.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby suanj » 18 Jun 2016, 16:31

dequinha wrote:hi everyome my name is ugo brachini and i looking for Nascita,matrimonio e BATTESIMO fro ippolito branchini/brachini,I'm looking to get my Italian origins back.

my genealogy is:

sabatino branchini/brachini y victoria horcini (parents of my great-grandfather)

ippolito branchini/brachini (great grandfather)
emilio brachini (grandfather)
clara brachini (mother)
and me ugo brachini

Branchini is an original surname of lombardia-mantova but I do not know if it really give coz my mother tells me that my grandmother used to say that my grandfather had a difficult temperament because the family was from Calabria.
and Brachini have enough in lombardia and Toscana. and they say that derives from Branchini, and i know have a son massimo, but i dont know where they born for looking.

all help is welcome and i appreciatte
thanks all

Hi,
you can say us almost the birthyear of Ippolito and Sabatino? Where they immigrated?
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 18 Jun 2016, 22:31

this is the birth certificate of my grandfather, appearing before the data! unfortunately I already looked in many registries and nothing. My relatives are very
old and niguém never interested in rescuing our origins
I am the first to do and to tell the truth I do not have any experience
in seeking these certificates.

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 18 Jun 2016, 22:33

hello, sorry I forgot more information

ippolito married rosa ponte stombe / strombe

children of ippolito:

Massimo (only one born in italy + - 1893)
emilio (my grandfather born Brazil 1898)
parigi
sabatino
victoria
Maria
tripoli

they immigrated to Brazil but do not know if were to another country before, because my maternal great-grandparents went to Argentina before and after went to Brazil.

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 18 Jun 2016, 22:41

Italysearcher wrote:You need to begin at the beginning with you, your parents, then your Grandparents, collecting birth and marriage records and census records to see if any will tell you what town they came from. A guess is not good enough to get your Italian roots back. You may find some tips on my blog.


thank you i look your blog

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 19 Jun 2016, 04:35

in the birth and dead and marriage records only appears that ippolito was Italian but do not speak the city or region that was

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 19 Jun 2016, 23:27

talking with my cousins and uncles ,exixts in records 4 variations of surname: brachini-branchini-braggini-braccini!
its so confused all. i hope your helps guys,thanks

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 19 Jun 2016, 23:43

and another thing the wife of ippolito is:

rosa ponte strombe/stombe

and the parents is giuseppe massolla and filomena estombe( i believe is strombe/stombe)

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby suanj » 20 Jun 2016, 07:00

Hi,
it exist also Broggini...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby suanj » 20 Jun 2016, 07:07

as it is possible that Rosa PONTE father was Giuseppe MASSOLLA?? I believe that Giuseppe was the second husband of Filomena Estombe( ?????)
I found this record abt Giuseppe Massola, that I believe right spelling:
Registros relacionados
Livro Página Família Chegada Sobrenome Nome Idade Sexo Parentesco Nacionalidade Vapor Est.Civil Religião

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 MASSOLA GIUSEPPE 49 M ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 REGINA 19 Fª ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 SANTE 16 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 ANGELO 14 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 GIOVANI 12 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 ANTONIO 20 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL
http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... 43_241.pdf
Giuseppe was widow.... I believe....

I cannot find no one record abt Ippolito ...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby suanj » 20 Jun 2016, 09:31

Hi,
I found the baptism of Emilio: ( the 3th on left page)
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=266779
the surname is BRAGINI
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 20 Jun 2016, 17:44

suanj wrote:as it is possible that Rosa PONTE father was Giuseppe MASSOLLA?? I believe that Giuseppe was the second husband of Filomena Estombe( ?????)
I found this record abt Giuseppe Massola, that I believe right spelling:
Registros relacionados
Livro Página Família Chegada Sobrenome Nome Idade Sexo Parentesco Nacionalidade Vapor Est.Civil Religião

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 MASSOLA GIUSEPPE 49 M ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 REGINA 19 Fª ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 SANTE 16 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 ANGELO 14 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 GIOVANI 12 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL

043 241 54330 27/08/1894 ANTONIO 20 Fº ITALIANA C. MARTEL
http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... 43_241.pdf
Giuseppe was widow.... I believe....

I cannot find no one record abt Ippolito ...
suanj



hi @suanj

could be, even when the written is different she´s parents in the records are geuseppe massolla and phylomena estombe!

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 20 Jun 2016, 17:57

suanj wrote:Hi,
I found the baptism of Emilio: ( the 3th on left page)
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=266779
the surname is BRAGINI
suanj


wow , you're good!

so is hipolito bragini? so confused hehe

User avatar
dequinha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 18 Jun 2016, 02:35

Re: BRANCHINI/BRACHINI Nascita, BATTESIMO e matrimonio

Postby dequinha » 20 Jun 2016, 18:35

suanj wrote:Hi,
I found the baptism of Emilio: ( the 3th on left page)
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cat=266779
the surname is BRAGINI
suanj



[b]and this record speaks of where they are?[b]


Return to “Italian Genealogy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests