Motroni, Rastrelli, Equi, Mazzoni, and Arrighi ancestry info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
gyrfalcon

Motroni, Rastrelli, Equi, Mazzoni, and Arrighi ancestry info

Post by gyrfalcon »

Hi,

My name is Jim Motroni. I am researching the various families I have mentioned in the subject heading. I do have information regarding the Moronis and the Rastrellis and the other names dating back to about the early 1800's. This information is directly related to my ancestors. I do have other information regarding Motronis and Rastrellis prior to the 1800's but I can't directly tie that information to me.
My family lived in the Lucca area. The specific town that they lived in was Barga. My grandfather, Giovanni, immigrated to the USA about 1920 and eventually settled in Holyoke MA. My grandmother, Giulia Rastrelli, immigrated to the USA in 1921. If you have any information about any of these familes I would apreciate you sending it to me. If you would like whatever information I have I would gladly send it to you. My email address is gyrflcn@sbcglobal.net.

take care
Jim Motroni
Italian ancestry from Barga around Lucca. names:Motroni, Rastrelli, Equi, Rigali, Mazzoni, and, Arrighi
Irish ancestry from County Kerry
names: Gloster, Healy, and Driscoll
luberti1969

Re: Motroni, Rastrelli, Equi, Mazzoni, and Arrighi ancestry

Post by luberti1969 »

mi potete inviare lo stemma dei casati degli ARRIGHI? luberti1969@virgilio.it grazie

you can send the coat of arms to me of the lineages of the ARRIGHI? luberti1969@virgilio.it thanks
jacabo

Post by jacabo »

I am trying to find out more about my family, Mazzoni, but we have no records prior to emigration 1924. Can you help me?
Thanks.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi jacabo,

Welcome to the forum!

To be able to help you, we will need more information about your family.

Please provide as much as you can.

1st names? Birth years? Did they marry in US? Italy? Who? When?
Immigrated to the US? When (1929 for sure)? Where did they settle? Childrens' names? Birth years?

So we don't duplicate research already completed, what documentation do you have?

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.