Free family search!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lcmor

Free family search!

Postby lcmor » 18 Jul 2016, 12:57

Hi, my name is Laura! I'm British, but I live in Abruzzo, Italy and have done for the last 10 years. I'm about to launch an Italian Family Search service mainly for people of Abruzzese and Molise origin. Before I 'go live' I would like to have a few case studies to profile on my website. In order to do this I'm offering a 4 generation family history search for FREE to 3 or 4 people. This will be based on a first come first serve basis and of course on the amount of initial information that you can provide about your ancestor. As a minimum I would be looking for a full name (including maiden names for women), an idea of their birthday within two to three years and specific city/town of origin. Or an exact birthday (including day & month) with some idea of the region from which your ancestor came. I'm preferably looking for people who's families originated in Abruzzo or Molise but will consider other applicants whose families came from further afield. At the end of the research you will be given a full report on your family history plus a family tree and any associated photos/documents that become available during the search. Please contact me directly if you are interested at: lcmorris@live.co.uk

Jean Galata
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Free family search!

Postby Jean Galata » 24 Jul 2016, 08:52

Hi Laura, This sounds like a terrific idea. Unfortunately, I have already researched my family in Abruzzo and Molise. Perhaps you can assist me in one problem. I cannot find a record of the birth and marriage of Fortunato Santoro. He was born in Collepietro, L'Aquila, Abruzzo.I have found an extract of his father's death. It lists him as Pellegrino, but I cannot find his mother's name anywhere. A birth record will help with that. Fortunato was married to Domenica Zappone (I don't have the year of their marriage) and he died on March 23, 1807. I have written to the church of St. John the Baptist in Collepietro, and am hoping they will provide me with some information.
Maybe you can help me with this. I feel his birth should have been around 1740 and his marriage about 1775.

lcmor

Re: Free family search!

Postby lcmor » 24 Jul 2016, 22:10

Certainly Jean! I look forward to helping. Could you please email me those details so we can have contact via email. Thank you to everyone for your interest. I now have my quota of case studies and will not be taking any more request. Thanks again!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”