Caterina Lanni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Caterina Lanni

Postby Beth102 » 23 Jul 2016, 17:14

My great aunt Caterina Lanni was born abt 1882 in Piscinisco, Frosinone, Italy to a Francesco Lanni, and Rosa Rossi. Francesco Lanni could have been from Cassino if not Piscinisco. I am DNA cousins to Marilyn Washington who has a Felice Lanni from Cassino in her tree, and she matches my cousin, Helen C Volante (born 1953 Needham MA UsA) as well (Caterina Lanni was Helen Volante's grandmother!). Caterina Lanni married Pietro Paulo Volante who was from Gallinaro, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy born abt 1882. After they married they emigrated to Boston Massachcusetts USA...or Newton MA....I believe they lived in Brighton MA for a time then ended up in Newton MA where they started Volante Farm.
I am trying to find information on Francesco Lanni and Rosa Rossi...and would like to know their parents names....I am guessing they were born at least in 1860 or have had a child in 1882...and I believe Caterina had a sister named Assunta Lanni as well, and not sure if there were others. Caterina Lanni was born in Piscinisco and I have a record for her that lists here parents Francesco Lanni and Rosa Rossi...looking for information on these folks! The information on Caterina Lanni's birth was found in the church in Piscinsisco as a friend who lives there went and got me this inforlmation since I gave her the birth date.
If anybody knows anything about these folks please let me know.
I am Beth from Boston, MA, USA

Return to “Italian Genealogy”