Family Radaelli and Ruffato

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alfredo.barboza

Family Radaelli and Ruffato

Post by alfredo.barboza »

Hello I am a descendant of Radaelli and Ruffato my great-grandparents family were born in Italy and moved to Brazil, and I'm looking for the birth certificate of my great-grandparents, I do not know what city they were born. I wonder if you could help me find the data of the birth certificate and its origins.

I have some related documents.

Thank you.

Great-grandfather Louis Radaelli

Name: Luiz or (Lugi) Radael or (Radaelli)

Date of birth: October 28, 1867

Place of birth: Region: Lombardy Province: Milan Municipality: ??????

Italian nationality

Father: Joseph or (Joseph) Radael or (Radaelli)

Mother: Faipo Tereza

Married with Ambrosia Ruffato was born: 09/02/1874, Location: Padova

Father Luigi Ruffato

Mother Luigia Scattolin

Wedding date:

wedding location:

Date of death: September 28, 1952

Dead Location: Florida Paulista / São Paulo

NOTE: E 'arrived in Brazil with 23 years on the port of Santos Ship Margherita Regina December 24, 1890.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paola52
Elite
Elite

Re: Family Radaelli and Ruffato

Post by paola52 »

Hi Alfredo!
Radaelli is a very common surname in Milano Province, but his mother's maiden name Faipò is very unusual, and typical of a very small area north of Milan. There are only 12 entries for Faipò in the Italian telephone directory (Pagine Bianche) and six are for families or businesses in Gessate, the others for small towns nearby
So I'd begin writing to the Comune of Gessate, asking for the birth certificate (copia integrale dell'atto di nascita) of Luigi Radaelli, son of Giuseppe and Teresa Faipò, born October 28 1867.
anagrafe@comune.gessate.mi.it
A long shot, but I think it's worth trying
Good Luck
Paola :D
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
alfredo.barboza

Thank you Paola for the information I will send the email.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

I believe the real Italian name of Ambrozia could be Veronica.

Veronica Ruffato was born near Padua on 2/6/1874 (not on 9 February). Her father was Luigi Ruffato (28 years old, son of Domenico) and her mother was Luigia Scattolin (daughter of Anselmo).

Luigi Ruffato and Luigia arrived with their children in Brazil on 11/13/1888 for the first time, in Santos, on board the ship Bourgogne.
http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... ilia=00259

Their children were: Maria (b ?), Giovanni (b 11/11/1871), Veronica (b 2/6/1874), Candido (b 12/25/1876), Antonio (b 4/25/1881) and Rosina (b 4/5/1884).

Later on, the family came back to Italy and again returned in Brazil on 11/16/1896.
http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... ilia=49080

Daughters Maria and Veronica did not make this trip; probably they had already got married in Brazil.
Instead, with this family emigrated also Regina De Checchi married with Giovanni in Italy on 8/23/1896.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
alfredo.barboza

Thanks for the info.
Could you help me about Radaelli.
alfredo.barboza

Thanks for the info.
Could you help me about Radaelli.
mmogno wrote:<font><font>Eu acredito que o nome real italiana de Ambrozia poderia ser Veronica. </font></font>

<font><font>Veronica Ruffato nasceu perto de Pádua on 1874/02/06 (não em 9 de Fevereiro). </font><font>Seu pai era Luigi Ruffato (28 anos de idade, filho de Domenico) e sua mãe era Luigia Scattolin (filha de Anselmo). </font></font>

<font><font>Luigi Ruffato e Luigia chegou com seus filhos no Brasil em 1888/11/13, pela primeira vez, em Santos, a bordo do navio Bourgogne. </font></font>
<font><font>http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... ilia=00259 </font></font>

<font><font>Seus filhos foram: Maria (b?), Giovanni (b 1871/11/11), Veronica (b 1874/02/06), Candido (b 1876/12/25), Antonio (b 1881/04/25) e Rosina (b 1884/04/05). </font></font>

<font><font>mais tarde, a família voltou para a Itália e novamente retornou ao Brasil em 1896/11/16. </font></font>
<font><font>http://museudaimigracao.org.br/acervodi ... ilia=49080 </font></font>

<font><font>filhas Maria e Veronica não fazer esta viagem; </font><font>Provavelmente eles já tinham se casaram no Brasil. </font></font>
<font><font>Em vez disso, com esta família emigrou também Regina De Checchi casado com Giovanni em Itália, em 1896/08/23.</font></font>
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Alfredo,
I bvelieve that Ambrosia true first name was Veronica:

Veronica Ruffato born in Campodarsego town (Padova province) on 6 Feb. 1874 #20, daughter of Luigi Ruffato (son of Domenico) 28 old, and of Luigia Scatolin (daughter of late Anselmo).
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1946877
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
mlfurlan

Post by mlfurlan »

HI Alfredo.
How are you?
Did you get any progress in this research?
I'm looking for Luigi Radaelli too.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi, the surname spelling, could be REDAELLI also and FAIPO', both was in Vimercate and Muggiò areas, Monza e Brianza province..
It are also a Luigi Redaelli arrived in brasil on 18 dec 1890, 23 old, Duchessa di Genova ship
023 054 01153 18/12/1890 REDAELLI LUIGI 23 NÃO CONSTA ITALIANA DUQUESSA DI GENOVA NÃO CONSTA
http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/up ... 23_054.pdf
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
adrianaana2020

Post by adrianaana2020 »

Hi, everyone!
I'm Angela Faipo's great-granddaughter '. First of all, I would like to thank you, because everything I got is due to this forum. I found my ancestors in GESSATE - MILANO, Comune di Gessate, Parrocchia SS Pietro and Paolo di Gessate.
They first came through the port of Santos in 1888, returned to Italy and returned to Brazil again in 1890.

---------------
Olá, pessoal!
Eu sou bisneta de Angela Faipo'. Primeiramente venho agradecer, pois tudo o que consegui é devido ao fórum. Eu encontrei meus antepassados em GESSATE - MILANO, Comune di Gessate, Parrocchia SS Pietro e Paolo di Gessate.
Eles vieram a primeira vez pelo porto de Santos em 1888, retornaram à Itália e voltaram novamente ao Brasil em 1890.

---------------
GIOVANNI FAIPO' (son of/filho de Maria RADAELLI) married to /casou-se com TERESA GIAMBELLI.
They arrived in a city called CASA BRANCA - SP
Giovanni and TERESA died in Cândido Rodrigues - SP.

Notas gerais: Marido - Giovanni FAIPO'
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _44_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em _4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais: Mulher - Teresa Giambelli
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _39_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em _4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais sobre: criança - Angela FAIPO [9484]
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _16_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em _4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais sobre: criança - Luigia FAIPO [9486]
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _12_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em _4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais sobre: criança - Camillo FAIPO [9487]
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _10_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em _4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais sobre: criança - Lina FAIPO [9488]
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _7_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em_ 4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitória

Notas gerais sobre: criança - Ferdinando FAIPO [9489]
Chegou ao Espirito Santo, Brasil com, _4_anos_no navio_Las Palmas__em_ 4/Nov/1894_Destino: Vitóri