Laurito

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
infinitywolf12

Laurito

Postby infinitywolf12 » 04 Aug 2016, 05:26

I know very little about my family history, but I would like to learn how far back my name goes and what my family members might've been up to hundreds of years ago. If anyone could help that would be awesome.
A little bit of a side question here, but is it possible that my family has a connection to the town laurito in italy. My name isn't very common at all, so I was just wondering. My dads name is Anthony, my great grandfathers name is emil, and I have some connection to a man named angelo with a spouse named maria (I think it might be my great great grandfather but I'm not sure).

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Laurito

Postby adelfio » 06 Aug 2016, 00:55

Welcome to IG website what year was Emilio son of Angelo Laurito born was it 1927 in the USA Scranton, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania if so heres his fathers death record
Death record of Angelo Laurito son of Antonio Laurito and Rosa Feola. Im pretty sure your family comes from Campora province Salerno

Brother Pasquale of Angelo Laurito military registration same parents as death record
Name: Pasquale Laurito
Birth year: 1886
Town of birth: Campora
Full text:Pasquale Laurito di Antonio Laurito e Rosa Feola nato il 01/10/1886 a Campora di professione

CLICK ON IMAGE OF DEATH RECORD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”