Spinogatti tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
clockwork69

Spinogatti tree

Post by clockwork69 »

Hi there, I am trying to find out about my great grand mothers family tree. Her name was Giovina Spinoggatti. She Born, lived and married in Castel Frentano. She married Domenico Primomo in 11/11/1889 in Castel Frentano. He was from Mozzagrogna. Her Birth was in 1880 in Castel Frentano. I would be interested in who her parents were and siblings if she had any. I also would like to find out more on my Great Grand father family as well but the focus is on her right now. Any and all help is appreciated.

Tony
Biff83
Master
Master

Re: Spinogatti tree

Post by Biff83 »

Records for Castel Frentano are not online; microfilm records end in 1865 so you'd have to write the town to request records. I'm a bit confuesed. You state she was born in 1880 and married in 1889??

If you know her birthday you could request a copy of her birth act and a copy of her marriage act at the same time since marriage information (date of marriage, act # and spouse's name) is usually written in the margin of the death act. The marriage act would contain her parents' names as well as Domenico's.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
clockwork69

Re: Spinogatti tree

Post by clockwork69 »

Thank you, I do have a copy of the marriage cert and she was married 11-11-1899 I must just messed up on the Bday. I think I will try and go to the home town next year and see what happens.