Death date/record Michele D'Addabbo - Bari

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
todson
Veteran
Veteran

Death date/record Michele D'Addabbo - Bari

Post by todson »

Greetings,

Looking for a death date or record for Michele D'Addabbo b. 1 Nov 1873 in Carbornara di Bari. His death would have occurred some time after 6 April 1930 as he appears on the 1930 Census in Detroit, Michigan USA living with his son Nunzio. His death should have occurred in Carbornara where his 2nd wife Rosa Ficarella D'Addabbo died on 13 August 1961. Thank you very much for your attention to my request. Regards, Tod Davis
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Death date/record Michele D'Addabbo - Bari

Post by adelfio »

You might want to contact Carbornara di Bari for that info maybe a sidenote with death info was added to his birth record after they were filmed by Family History Library

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
VotM
Elite
Elite

Post by VotM »

adelfio wrote:You might want to contact Carbornara di Bari for that info maybe a sidenote with death info was added to his birth record after they were filmed by Family History Library
The records for Carbornara di Bari were almost certainly filmed long after Michele D'Addabbo's death; most of the Italian records I've seen were filmed in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Records for Carbonara di Bari are available in digital form at a Family History Center. "Nati 1866-1882" would be the item of interest.
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Latest LDS "road map" post for Gioiosa Marea, Cefalù, Termini Imerese and Villaurea at
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 3?#p260342
todson
Veteran
Veteran

Post by todson »

Thank you Marty and VotM. I did take Marty's advice and looked for and found Michele D'Addabbo's 1873 birth record in hopes that it would note his death date. No death date but another source record for his 1898 marriage. I believe my best bet is the Family History Center to find his death record after 1930. Thanks again for your consideration. Tod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Since there is no sidenote of the death of Michele D'Addabbo's 1873 birth record you would have to contact the town for that info. Was he deceased at the time of his 2nd wife Rosa Ficarella
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty