Translate Marginal Notes - Candida LOVISONE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Translate Marginal Notes - Candida LOVISONE

Postby OrangeBlossom44 » 25 Aug 2016, 04:59

Hello, dear friends.

I am asking for assistance translating a portion of the marginal notes on the birth record for my maternal great aunt, Candida LOVISONE (Record #98). I see that the first marginal note documents her 18 Feb 1905 marriage to Giuseppe CISSELLO, Torino. I see that the final marginal note documents her 9 Apr 1966 death, Torino. But, I am unable to read what appears to be two additional marginal notes in the middle. I would appreciate help with those. Thank you very much.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1937992
Researching Frinco

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Translate Marginal Notes - Candida LOVISONE

Postby liviomoreno » 25 Aug 2016, 08:28

On Sep 10 1927 she married Carlo Siminino in Torino
On Feb 23 1942 she married Giuseppe Muneto (sp?) in Torino

OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Postby OrangeBlossom44 » 26 Aug 2016, 02:11

Thank you very much for you help, Livio. I am surprised to learn that my paternal great aunt Candida had three husbands. I need to research further.

I have one question. Many records that I have encountered mention that my relatives who were born in Frinco or Castell'Alfero later lived in, married in, or died in Torino. When I pull up the records for Torino (the province), I am asked to select the comune my family member lived in. But since the references to my relatives only name Torino, not a particular comune, I don't know where to look. Does this mean that I need to pull up and search each individual comune for the person I'm looking for?

Thank you in advance for your guidance. It is very much appreciated.

Clara "Claire"
Researching Frinco

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 26 Aug 2016, 07:45

You may try to search Torino as a Comune

Return to “Italian Genealogy”