Here's the Dish on Trish

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DonnaPellegrin
Veteran
Veteran

Here's the Dish on Trish

Postby DonnaPellegrin » 19 Nov 2005, 06:46

I contacted our fellow message board regular, Trish aka Brujaojos, through her professional genealogy website to help me past a roadblock with my Philly genealogy. Not a big deal. I was just a little over my head and needed a bit of help. I just wanted to say ... she does great work. Professional in every detail.

Thanks, Trish. Sometimes we all need a little help from a pro. BTW, what does Brujaojos stand for anyway?
Donna Pellegrin

mfjp
Master
Master

Re: Here's the Dish on Trish

Postby mfjp » 19 Nov 2005, 08:48

Today I asked Trish for some help...

I had asked her to find me a census record that I was not able to view through my subscription with Ancestry.com.

The census record was not for me... but for someone else...

And there it was in an email... a jpeg file ready for me to post, along with some observations.... within minutes...

There will be a time when you have to invest in your family... hire a real genealogist.

Just remember... she's a certified professional genealogist which makes all the difference...

Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/wheretheacornfell

There are times when you can't go further and just looking for free information on the internet isn't going to put your family together...

So, thumbs up Trish,
:P :P Maria :P :P

belladonnadicalabria

Re: Here's the Dish on Trish

Postby belladonnadicalabria » 20 Nov 2005, 04:02

Dear Donna and Maria,

I just had to comment and say you are both so right about your comments about Trish. She is the greatest!!!:)

Trish has done so much research for me, my family, and even my co-workers. She's knowledgeable, reliable, and very professional. Trish has this down-to-earth personality and she ends up becoming family. I even sent Trish a picture of my new grand-daughter for she's knows more about my family than I do so I just had to include her.

I didn't mean to rattle on, but I love when I see nice posts out there for Trish for she truly deserves them.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Maria
belladonnadicalabria@yahoo.com

Return to “Italian Genealogy”