Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
matyber

Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.

Postby matyber » 20 Nov 2005, 23:31

Goog morning everybody,

My name's Mathilde, I live in France and I'm looking for my Italians Ancestors: the LUCIOTTO. I don't know a lot of things about them so that's why I need help.
All I know is that they have probably left Sicilia after 1888 to go in Tunisia. My AAGF Sebastiano LUCIOTTO, married with Rosalia (I don't know her last name) and they have had at least 3 children :
- Theresa, borned in Palerma, on 08/30/1887, get married in Sfax (Tunisia) with Alexandre DI GENNARO.
- François-Paul, borned in Gabes (Tunisia) , on 02/07/1893, and get married in Tunis in 1919 with Biagia/Blaisette MIGLIORE, borned on 04/04/1902 in Tunis.
- Rosalie, borned in Sfax on 12/29/1908 andd get married with Joseph TIPA.

If this names are familiar to you, it will be very nice of you to contact me.

thanks,

Mathilde.

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Familly LUCIOTTO, from Sicilia to Tunisia.

Postby ricbru » 20 Nov 2005, 23:53

Hello,
since Teresa Luciotto was born in Palermo, you can request her birth record where you find the age of her parents, the job of Sebastiano and even the last name of her mother Rosalia.

write to:

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Giulio Cesare 52
90127 Palermo (Italia)

On your request, put inside the envelope another envelope for the answer back and a stamp.

I hope it helps, bye ricbru

matyber

Postby matyber » 21 Nov 2005, 01:00

Hello ricbru,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. I'm very happy to see that we can find people who can advice us when we are lost. So , I go now writting my letter to the Ufficio di stato civile of Palerme.
Just one thing again, must I to write my request in Italian or can I do it in english or french?

thanks again

Mathilde.

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ricbru » 21 Nov 2005, 03:22

Mathilde,
you better write in Italian, the emplyoees don't read or speak foreign languages, bye Riccardo

Return to “Italian Genealogy”