Trish is a DISH

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paige18

Trish is a DISH

Postby paige18 » 01 Dec 2005, 07:00

I know i'm a little late but I must put in my 2 cents about Trish.
I had a problem finding information on my G/grandfather ( reading the microflim from the LDS) Trish ask if she could help reading she orderd the film, had a problem with the films from LDS but in the end she sent me some information that helped.
She did not have to do this but she took this on her own without me even asking SHE is a professional, like most of the helpers on this site. I thank you all for being their for us!!!!

brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Trish is a DISH

Postby brujaojos » 01 Dec 2005, 08:57

paige18 wrote:I know i'm a little late but I must put in my 2 cents about Trish.
I had a problem finding information on my G/grandfather ( reading the microflim from the LDS) Trish ask if she could help reading she orderd the film, had a problem with the films from LDS but in the end she sent me some information that helped.
She did not have to do this but she took this on her own without me even asking SHE is a professional, like most of the helpers on this site. I thank you all for being their for us!!!!

Smiling! :)

Thank you for the compliment. I was happy to help!

I'm the type that I love my job. I love helping others for I feel everyone should know their heritage.

Also, since I volunteer at a Family History Center, I do know the ins and outs of how the establishment works. Plus, I view the microfilm records every day for my clients, so I'm so use to viewing hard to read handwriting that it comes naturally to me.

Thank you again the compliment.

Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum

Return to “Italian Genealogy”