Families PASINI - BIANCHET - Region VENETO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
odila

Families PASINI - BIANCHET - Region VENETO

Postby odila » 29 Dec 2005, 14:26

I was in Italy one year ago, and was able to have at least some info on my mother families. I am looking for more info or for some relatives to these families:

1) PASINI: my grand father was born in Trichiana in 1885. Father was Antonio PASINI and mother Giovanna DE BORTOLI.

2) BIANCHET: my grand mother was born in 1895 in Belluno.Father was Guiseppe BIANCHET and mother Rachele TISON. From this family BIANCHET, thru weddings, other families are concerned: FREGONA, DA ROSSA, FORNASO and DA ROLDE.

My father was Giovanni Mario VIVIANI (father Carlo VIVIANI, mother Alessandra DE SANTO), born in Carmagnola (Piemonte) the 30th of March 1910. And my mother was Bruna PASINI, born in Belluno the 5th of March 1910.

please contact me if you are concerned by these names.
Thanks in advance.

londonsara

Re: Families PASINI - BIANCHET - Region VENETO

Postby londonsara » 03 Jan 2006, 00:36

odila wrote:I was in Italy one year ago, and was able to have at least some info on my mother families. I am looking for more info or for some relatives to these families

1) PASINI my grand father was born in Trichiana in 1885. Father was Antonio PASINI and mother Giovanna DE BORTOLI.

2) BIANCHET my grand mother was born in 1895 in Belluno.Father was Guiseppe BIANCHET and mother Rachele TISON. From this family BIANCHET, thru weddings, other families are concerned FREGONA, DA ROSSA, FORNASO and DA ROLDE.

My father was Giovanni Mario VIVIANI (father Carlo VIVIANI, mother Alessandra DE SANTO), born in Carmagnola (Piemonte) the 30th of March 1910. And my mother was Bruna PASINI, born in Belluno the 5th of March 1910.

Thanks in advance.
hI odila!
Sorry for my English!
I live in Belluno,but in other country.
I have if you want i can send you an important adress is :
Via p.Toni Merlin Trichiana (BL)
and the telephone number is 0437 555204 or 04375561
ok?

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby trevisan2 » 13 Jan 2006, 19:28

I have some Pasini common ancestors. They come from the parish of Val Sabia (Br) just east of Salo of the Lago di Garda area,

I also have a line to research in Belluno that is not a passini line.
Reguards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ricbru » 13 Jan 2006, 20:49

trevisan2 wrote:I have some Pasini common ancestors. They come from the parish of Val Sabia (Br) just east of Salo of the Lago di Garda area,

I also have a line to research in Belluno that is not a passini line.
Reguards,
Trevisan2

Val Sabia (Bs) not Br.
Br stand for Brindisi,
bye Riccardo :lol:

pascaleb

Postby pascaleb » 19 Oct 2006, 17:56

[align=justify]My gran mother was born in France in 1910, but her father and mother were born in Belluno, I don't know when... but logically around 1880-1885 ? Her father was Dionisio BIANCHET and her mother was Maria Amabile DAL PONTE.
Perhaps we are related to the same family ??? et nous pouvons peut-être nous parler en Français quoique çà supprime l'accés aux non francophones.
I am new on this forum and hopefull to find a lot about my ancestors.

[/align]
odila wrote:I was in Italy one year ago, and was able to have at least some info on my mother families. I am looking for more info or for some relatives to these families:

1) PASINI: my grand father was born in Trichiana in 1885. Father was Antonio PASINI and mother Giovanna DE BORTOLI.

2) BIANCHET: my grand mother was born in 1895 in Belluno.Father was Guiseppe BIANCHET and mother Rachele TISON. From this family BIANCHET, thru weddings, other families are concerned: FREGONA, DA ROSSA, FORNASO and DA ROLDE.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”