tono 58

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

tono 58

Postby tono58 » 30 Dec 2005, 21:25

Please, I need information about my family they are from montemurro, Potenza Italy they came to Argentina about 1885- 1889 but some people in our family went to EE.UU.
When they arived in Argentina changed the surname; the original surname was Angerami them in Argentina was Angeramo
thank you
tono58

Re: tono 58

Postby raymo » 30 Dec 2005, 23:46

Hola,

Si Ud no entiende lo siguiente, dejenos saber en un posting aqui, y traducire' lo de abajo al castellano...

I did a search on Google...the website for Montemurro is www.comune.montemurro.pz.it, but I didn't find it very helpful. Many of the pages come up blank, and I couldn't locate a physical address...

It does list a Piera Friguglietti as the head of Servizi Demografici, which is the town government department that would handle historical records & archives.

There was a phone number for the comune: 0971 753010

It was also interesting to see that there is a Maria Antonietta ANGERAMI on the town council, who is Assessore alla Cultura. Possibly a distant relative?

If anyone else out there can find more info on the comune's address & emails, that might be very helpful !

Good luck and let us know if we can help further.
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy