Severino Family History

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Severino

Severino Family History

Postby Severino » 08 Jan 2006, 19:10

Ive recently been bitten by the geneological bug, ive plunged myself into creating a family tree for my family. so far the tree numbers of 200, this includes both my paternal and maternal line and covers 5 generations.
But i mostly interested in my paternal line and i was wondering if anyone could help me out, i know my great grandfather Luigi Severino was born, raised and lived his entire life in Casteltermini Sicilly, i know he was married to a woman named Anna Maria, he had nine children and 41 grandchildren, he was born in the 1800's. He had 3 daughters and six sons. I know that a section of his descendants left Sicilly for America and lost conatct with the Sicillian family, i know that a portion of his descendants moved to Italy, Germany, England, Belgium and Australia.
So i was wondering if anyone could help me in my search/expansion of my family tree. I would like to find out more about my great grandfather Luigi Severino but so far, the information below is all that i could obtain about him.

Forename: Luigi Severino
Surname: Severino
Born: Casteltermini
Died: Casteltermini
Age of death: ????
Born: 1800's
Married: Anna Maria ????
Children: 9
Caucasian: White

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Severino Family History

Postby suanj » 08 Jan 2006, 19:24

On LDS are the Casteltermini microfilms:
Registri dello stato civile, 1821-1911 Casteltermini (Agrigento). Ufficio dello stato civile , so I think that is an good idea see it, for to search the infos...
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Severino

Re: Severino Family History

Postby Severino » 08 Jan 2006, 19:28

forgot to include: Luigi had a sister named Providenzia [sp?] who's granddaughter [Providenzia Gianino] wed my mothers brother

Return to “Italian Genealogy”