Severino Family History

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Severino Family History

Postby Severino » 08 Jan 2006, 20:10

Ive recently been bitten by the geneological bug, ive plunged myself into creating a family tree for my family. so far the tree numbers of 200, this includes both my paternal and maternal line and covers 5 generations.
But i mostly interested in my paternal line and i was wondering if anyone could help me out, i know my great grandfather Luigi Severino was born, raised and lived his entire life in Casteltermini Sicilly, i know he was married to a woman named Anna Maria, he had nine children and 41 grandchildren, he was born in the 1800's. He had 3 daughters and six sons. I know that a section of his descendants left Sicilly for America and lost conatct with the Sicillian family, i know that a portion of his descendants moved to Italy, Germany, England, Belgium and Australia.
So i was wondering if anyone could help me in my search/expansion of my family tree. I would like to find out more about my great grandfather Luigi Severino but so far, the information below is all that i could obtain about him.

Forename: Luigi Severino
Surname: Severino
Born: Casteltermini
Died: Casteltermini
Age of death: ????
Born: 1800's
Married: Anna Maria ????
Children: 9
Caucasian: White
Severino

Re: Severino Family History

Postby suanj » 08 Jan 2006, 20:24

On LDS are the Casteltermini microfilms:
Registri dello stato civile, 1821-1911 Casteltermini (Agrigento). Ufficio dello stato civile , so I think that is an good idea see it, for to search the infos...
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Severino Family History

Postby Severino » 08 Jan 2006, 20:28

forgot to include: Luigi had a sister named Providenzia [sp?] who's granddaughter [Providenzia Gianino] wed my mothers brother
Severino

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy