Petronio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
slbrai

Petronio

Postby slbrai » 29 Jan 2006, 12:47

Hi - i'm looking for some information on "PETRONIO". I know the fathers name (now deceased) is Raffaele and his mother's name is Domenica. From Trieste.

Raffaele and his wife moved to Australia and had three children, and Raffaele was in the Italian Navy. Any information would be great.

Thanks.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Petronio

Postby suanj » 29 Jan 2006, 22:48

Hi are this record:

PETRONIO Raffaele born 13 August 1923; Giuditta (nee Crovat) born 17 September 1924; Sarah born 15 February 1950 - Italian - travelled per ship FLAMINIA departing in 1955 under Australian Italian Assisted Passage Scheme
as you see the wife are Giuditta...

suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

slbrai

Postby slbrai » 31 Jan 2006, 05:09

Thankyou so much.

I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.

Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in regards to that - it would be great.

Kind Regards,

Samy.

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby ricbru » 31 Jan 2006, 21:02

slbrai wrote:Thankyou so much.

I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.

Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in regards to that - it would be great.

Kind Regards,

Samy.

If you are sure they are from Trieste, write to its civil records office nad discover his parents names:

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Unità d'italia 4
34137 Trieste
Italy

and to get civil records and military records

Archivio di Stato di Trieste

http://wwwdb.archivi.beniculturali.it/S ... TRIESTE%22

also for military records

Distretto Militare
Riviera Paleocapa, 18
35141 Padova (PD)